This Abacus Zone flush plate is a stylish flush button system for your new toilet. The plate is available in three finishes and uses geometric shapes to create a plate press system to flush your toilet.
At 235mm wide and 151mm high, these plates are a feature of the bathroom as well as serving as a button. They have been designed to look great in any bathroom.
The zone plate operates a dual cistern system allowing you to save water when flushing and ensuring that you have flexibility of use. The plates are clearly identified using four or two raised dots to determine the flush, making them suitable for use by the blind or partially sighted too.
The flush plate is perfect for use with concealed cisterns and WC frames hidden in the wall. With the addition of the Zone flush plate your understated and hidden sanitary ware will look stylish and smart.
- Available in White, Chrome or Satin Finishes
- Suitable for use with all Abacus WC frames and 820, 980 and 1180mm Cisterns
- Indented therefore suitable for the blind or partially sighted
- Dimensions: 235(w) x 151(h) mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer