Abacus Viega Advantix Vario Wall Drain Base Unit - Standard Model
To create a truly unique shower installation in your new build bathroom, or wetroom, the Abacus Viega Advantix Vario standard wall drain base unit is flexible and stylish. Allowing you to create a slimline in-tile shower drain - or you can add the optional matt stainless steel grate for a different effect - this seamless and award winning design creates a truly bespoke installation thanks to the fact that it can be cut to the exact length required using the saw guide provided.
Made from extremely durable, environmental grade polypropylene with corrosion resistant stainless steel, the drain is quick and easy to assemble. These impressive features allow the shower to drain along the entire width of the wall where your shower is installed for a seamless and stylish finish.
Linear wall drains are one of the most sought-after elements in the modern luxury shower room. The Viega Vario standard wall drain base unit puts a show-stopping shower within easy reach and includes everything you need for a highly professional installation.
- Prize-winning design with attractive colours (matt and polished stainless steel, black and white)
- Quick and simple assembly
- For compound sealing (tiled shower) with sealing mat
- Installed directly on the wall
- Includes; Adjusting feet set, four closing pieces, self-cleaning drain fitting, tiles protection and control tool, tile rail flexible adaptor,
removable sieve insert, cleaning brush and saw guide
- Manufactured from high quality plastic
- Sealing flange and sealing accessories included for a secure sealing concept
- Quality controlled in accordance with DIN EN 1253
- With this drain model a sufficient covering of the floor screed (wall???) in the area of the connection pipe is not
possible in the lowest installation version. This must be considered well in advance.
A possible on site solution regarding the tile size and/or a possible grouting with epoxy resin needs to be budgeted.
- Base unit 300 to 1200mm
- Water seal height 50mm
- Drainage capacity of up to 2.4 l/s
- Drainage capacity accumulation height 10mm 0.45 l/s
- Drainage capacity accumulation height 20mm 0.6 l/s
- 15 years from the manufacturer