Abacus offers a 50mm Viega Radiator connection made from gunmetal which is both safe and long-lasting, with a 360-degree nickel-plated brass rotatable connection elbow allowing for both flexibility and movement. Its axial connection also allows for a compensation movement of up to 2mm, whilst the overall piece is also height adjustable.
This product is ideally suited for a valve radiator which has a lower valve connection; this is typical of radiators which are used against skirting boards. Fitting this radiator connection will require the use of screw fittings that are G1/2" in size, with 15mm diameter connections, that also allow for an extended plug-in contur that detects any leaks in the system.
As with all Viega products this item is made to the highest of standards and complies with all of the necessary health and safety regulations for use within the home whilst also being supplied in hygienic and sealed packaging to retain the item's integrity.
- 50mm Radiator press connection pipe fitting
- Height adjustable
- Axial movement compensation up to 2mm
- For valve radiator with lower connection
- Screw fitting G thread 1/2" with 15mm connections
- 360° nickel-plated brass rotatable connection elbow
- Extended plug-in contur
- Connectors are delivered hygienically packaged in a bag
- Recommend installed as closed circular and series pipelines to avoid water stagnation
- Radiator connection sizes: Projection 65-140 mm and Height 180-275 mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer