Abacus Elements Raised Showering Concept Kit 3L - Linear Drain
This versatile showering concept kit from the Abacus Elements range comes with a shower tray along with everything you need to install it successfully.
Decorative bathroom tiles can easily be added to the tray and other components to create the look you want. The kit can be supplemented with a wide range of different tiles, so it’s easy to create whatever style you need, whether it’s modern or traditional.
The kit also includes a linear drain end which can absorb large quantities of liquid, making it perfect for high-power showers that output a great deal of water per second. The drain end is located near the edge of the tray and therefore won’t be under shower-users’ feet while they shower.
The tray can be resized to fit practically any shower by using a simple hand saw, making it one of the most flexible options on the market. It is raised, and can therefore be used in showers with steps or lips.
If you need a raised shower tray that’s easy to install and incredibly versatile, we recommend this option from Abacus.
- Shower tray with a linear end drain
- Designed for use where the shower tray is required to be 50mm off the ground
- Suitable for where a level floor system on a screeded floor is required. This can be achieved
by sitting the 40mm tray within the screed, if there is sufficient clearance in the floor
- Includes complete installation kit
- Lightweight, easy to install and totally flexible in dimensions and drainage types
to suit virtually any application
- Trays can be reduced in length and width by cutting with a hand saw. It is not
recommended to cut more than 80mm off each side of the tray when reducing the width
- Optional tileable drain covers are available (call for details)
- 300mm Linear end drain
- Shower tray 900 x 900 mm
- Extension board with 10mm Fall - 900 x 950 mm
- Overall size - 1850(w) x 900(d) x 40/50(h) mm
- High-capacity drain traps of up to 60 litres/min
- 15 years from the manufacturer