Abacus Elements Level Access Shower Tray Kit - Offset Centre Linear 600 Drain
This shower base utilises unique technological advancements to offer incredible strength combined with peace of mind when you’re tiling your shower area. The tray becomes part of the tiled floor in your bathroom or wetroom, sitting completely flush with the finished tiles for a stylish, minimalist look.
These high capacity drain traps have a slight dip to allow the water to drain freely, avoiding those unsightly pools or puddles. With drainage of up to 42 litres per minute the trays are suitable for even the most powerful of showers. It is recommended that the bathroom floors are overboarded either with standard plywood or the recommended 10mm Abacus Elements boards to give a more even and flat surface. They are suitable for both timber and screeded floors, taking the hassle out of the installation process.
Abacus test all their products rigorously including leak-proofing, water pressure testing and durability. On top of that, with the Abacus 15 year guarantee, you know you're buying a quality shower tray that will complement your bathroom for many years to come.
- Offset centre linear 600mm drain shower kit
- Supplied with high-capacity drain traps of up to 42 litres/per minute
- Easy installation
- Level access
- 30mm in height to give a flush tiled floor after installation
- It is recommended to overboard your floor with plywood or 10mm Abacus Elements boards
- Includes installation and drainage kit (Pro-seal Premix (waterproof tape sealing compound),
wood floor primer, horizontal and vertical shower waste, Fix-KST (adhesive), Fix-MD (sealing and mounting adhesive),
waterproof tape, waterproof internal corners, paint brush, protective gloves, tile guide, notched trowel and stainless steel 600mm drain cover)
- Tray kit is suitable for both timber and screeded floor
- Customised shower trays optional (call for details)
- Dimensions of shower tray: 1600(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm
or 1800(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer