Abacus Elements Level Access Shower Tray Kit - Corner Square Drain
This robust, functional shower tray kit from Abacus’ ‘Elements’ range is both practical and versatile. Like all Abacus products, it has been carefully designed and crafted to stand up to the pressures of daily use.
It can augmented with different types of tile to create different looks, meaning that it can be deployed in either modern or traditional bathrooms.
The drain is discreetly located in the corner of the tray, which keeps it out of the way of shower-users’ feet and reduces the risk of slipping.
Overall, the tray is designed to be installed so that it is flush with your bathroom floor. This means that it can be incorporated into level access showers without steps. As a result, it can help less mobile users access the shower.
Unlike some other level access shower trays, the Elements shower tray can be used with timber bathroom floors as well as screeded ones.
The trays are square in design and are available in 900mm, 1000mm and 1200mm sizes, so you won’t have any difficulty finding one to fit your shower.
- Square corner drain shower kit with level access
- Easy installation
- 30mm in height to give a flush tiled floor after installation
- Includes installation and drainage kit (Pro-seal Premix (waterproof tape sealing compound),
wood floor primer, horizontal shower waste, Fix-KST (adhesive), Fix-MD (sealing and mounting adhesive),
waterproof tape, waterproof internal corners, tile guide, paint brush, protective gloves, notched trowel)
- Suitable for both timber and screeded floor. It is recommended to overboard your floor with
plywood or 10mm Abacus Elements boards
- Supplied with high-capacity drain traps of up to 42 litres/per minute
- Customised shower trays optional (call for details)
- Dimensions of shower tray: 900(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm, 1000(w) x 1000(d) x 30(h) mm
or 1200(w) x 1200(d) x 30(h) mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer