Abacus Elements Level Access Shower Tray Kit - Centre Square Drain
Do you need a shower tray that will provide level access to your shower unit and look great in any style of bathroom? If so, you should consider this ‘Elements’ shower tray kit from Abacus. It is designed to be used in conjunction with 10mm waterproof boards or plywood to create a level surface inside and outside your shower unit. As a result, it can eliminate the need for a step or lip in your shower unit, thereby providing ease of access.
The shower tray and other components can be tiled in a wide variety of different styles, meaning that it can made to look modern or traditional with ease. Whatever your aesthetic tastes are, this kit can accommodate them
The unit’s square drain is located in the exact centre of the tray, which lends the piece a symmetrical aesthetic, while also ensuring that the drain is easy to access when you need to clean it.
The shower tray kit is available in several different sizes, ranging from 900mm to 1800mm, so you’ll find one that fits regardless of how large (or small) your shower unit is.
- Square centre drain shower kit that is easy to install
- 30mm in height to give a flush tiled floor after installation
- Level access
- Includes installation and drainage kit (Pro-seal Premix (waterproof tape sealing compound), horizontal
shower waste, wood floor primer, Fix-KST (adhesive), Fix-MD (sealing and mounting adhesive),
waterproof tape, waterproof internal corners, tile guide, paint brush, protective gloves, notched trowel
- Suitable for both timber and screeded floor
- It is recommended to overboard your floor with 10mm Abacus Elements boards or plywood
- Supplied with high-capacity drain traps of up to 42 litres/per minute
- Customised shower trays optional (call for details)
- Dimensions of shower tray: 900(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm, 1200(w) x 1200(d) x 30(h) mm,
1200(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm, 1400(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm, 1600(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm
or 1800(w) x 900(d) x 30(h) mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer