Abacus DEVImat DTIR-150 Series Electric Under Floor Heating 1.0 Sq Mtr
Particularly if you have a bathroom on the ground floor, or live in a multi-storey property, you may well find that the material underlying your tiles is concrete rather than timber. If concrete is not there you can also use Abacus Elements floors as a base for your tiles. This means a specialist form of underfloor heating coil is required, in order to ensure efficient heating of the bathroom area. This 1.0 square metre electric underfloor heating system has been designed with the needs of a concrete floor, or Abacus Elements floors, in mind. Created to sit beneath the floor tiles, the coils take up no additional room in the bathroom. Fast to heat up, the temperature and duration of the warmth can be controlled using a thermostat and a remote device.
Commonly seen as a clean form of energy, electrically powered underfloor heating systems are ideal for environmentally friendly properties where reducing pollution and the cost to the planet is a priority. Modern, easy to install and low -maintenance, underfloor heating is an excellent bathroom heating solution.
- 1.0 square metre DEVImat DTIR-150 series electric under floor heating
- For use with concrete construction and Abacus Elements floors
- Ultra-thin 500mm wide mats
- For concrete floors use one controller per 23m/sq
- Easy to install within the layer of tile adhesive, therefore adding no extra height to your bathroom floor
- Accurate control with DEVIreg touch and smart controllers
- 150W (150W per m/sq)
- 10 years warranty from the manufacturer