Abacus DEVImat DTIR-100 Series Electric Under Floor Heating 9.0 Sq Mtr
The ideal choice for almost any bathroom, electric underfloor heating is a great way of enjoying a warm bathroom safely and economically. Many traditional forms of heating are unsuitable for use in the bathroom: of those remaining, heaters and radiators take up additional space in a room where there is often minimal area. Underfloor heating is safe and installed in the cement below the tiles. This means it takes up no surface area, with the bathroom appearing to be heated almost by magic!
Not only does an underfloor heating system warm the tiles, but it also heats the air above the tiles, creating a warm ambience that's always appealing. Controlled by a handy thermostat/remote combination, this DEVImat 9.0 square metre ultra-thin mat can be adjusted to match your heating requirements. Once in place, very little maintenance is required and the high quality of the components mean that it's likely to last for years without further attention being required.
- 9.0 square metres of electric under floor heating
- Designed for use with DEVIreg touch and smart controllers
- 500mm wide ultra-thin mats for use with timber construction floors
- Economical and also easy to install
- Can be installed within the layer of tile adhesive adding no extra height to your bathroom floor
- 900W (100W per m/sq)
- Use one controller per 35m/sq for timber floors
- 10 years warranty from the manufacturer