Abacus DEVImat DTIR-100 Series Electric Under Floor Heating 7.0 Sq Mtr
Finding the right type of heating for the bathroom can be tricky: this 7.0 metre square DEVImat electric under floor heating mat from Abacus could be the answer. Quick to heat up, it's ideal for your bathroom when a quick burst of warmth is required before it is used.
Because the coils are laid into the mortar beneath the floor tiles, the heating takes up no additional space. The tiles overlaying the system can still be evenly laid and there is no additional depth to the floor.
Simple to install, fuel-efficient and competitively priced, an added advantage of this system is its extremely low maintenance requirements. Once in place, the underfloor heating can be controlled using a thermostat on the wall and a remote control. Both the duration and the temperature of the installation can be adjusted as required, ensuring an optimal room temperature at all times. This helps you save money as you are provided with a heated bathroom as and when you require.
- Designed for use with timber construction floors
- Ultra-thin mats are 500mm wide
- Electric under floor heating - 7.0 square metres
- Easy to install
- Can be installed within the layer of tile adhesive adding no extra height to your bathroom floor
- To be used with DEVIreg smart and touch controllers
- 700W (100W per m/sq)
- For timber floors use one controller per 35m/sq
- 10 years warranty from the manufacturer