Abacus DEVImat DTIR-100 Series Electric Under Floor Heating 4.0 Sq Mtr
Cost is always a consideration when it comes to heating choices: these heating coils are a great investment both in terms of initial outlay and also on-going usage. Because they run on electricity, they can be timed extremely accurately and heat up fast. This means their usage can be targeted to exactly when needed, without warmth being provided when the bathroom is unoccupied or the additional heating is unwanted.
The coils are economically priced and easy to fit, covering four square metres. The matting of coils is very thin, enabling it to fit beneath the bathroom floor tiles without increasing the depth of the floor. This method of heating is also very safe, as the electricity isn't anywhere near the surface, where moisture might present a dangerous challenge. Once in place, on-going maintenance is negligible.
A handy thermostat and remote control give users complete control over the degree and duration of heat, ensuring optimal efficiency during operation.
- For use with timber construction floors
- Electric under floor heating - 4.0 square metres
- Ultra-thin mats are 500mm wide
- Easy to install and economical
- Can be installed within the layer of tile adhesive adding no extra height to your bathroom floor
- For use with DEVIreg smart and touch controllers
- 400W (100W per m/sq)
- Use one controller per 35m/sq for timber floors
- 10 years warranty from the manufacturer