Abacus DEVImat DTIR-100 Series Electric Under Floor Heating 3.5 Sq Mtr
One of the common concerns around fitting underfloor heating is whether it's going to be suitable for use with a timber floor. Luckily this product has been designed with timber floors in mind: the mat of electric coils is designed to be embedded into the tile grout (adhesive) which holds the bathroom floor tiles in place. The 3.5 square meter coil mat is deliberately manufactured to be extremely thin, so it doesn't disrupt the evenness of the tiles and doesn't raise the height of the floor once installed.
Running on electricity, the coils are operated using a sophisticated thermostat/remote control combination. Ideal for bathrooms of all shapes and sizes, underfloor heating doesn't just provide a wonderfully indulgent feature for chilly bathrooms, it's also a very safe form of heating for a potentially hazardous environment as well as taking up no additional room. Why not treat yourself and your family to underfloor heating in the bathroom?
- 3.5 square metres of electric under floor heating
- For use with timber construction floors
- Ultra-thin mats are 500mm wide
- Mats economical and easy to install
- Can be installed within the layer of tile adhesive with the advantage of
adding no extra height to your bathroom floor
- Designed for use with DEVIreg smart and touch controllers
- 350W (100W per m/sq)
- For timber floors use one controller per 35m/sq
- 10 years warranty from the manufacturer