Your home is your castle, and so it makes sense that you want to tailor the design and appearance of it exactly to your unique style. The end panel with tiled lip from Abacus makes this a reality; now you can customise your bath to match your decoration dreams exactly.
With no unsightly screw holes, the panel fits easily on to the existing bath and melts seamlessly into the final design. The panels are preformed, but have the additional advantage of being easy to cut to size with a hand saw if required, allowing you to make any adjustments easily and quickly.
The panel is much easier to install than traditional timber panels, allowing you to update and change the look of your bathroom with ease. In addition, the panel is waterproof and remains stable even in the moist environment of a bathroom, ensuring a long lasting, high-quality product.
- Bath end panel with tiled lip
- Panels have adjustable legs
- Waterproof therefore suitable for bathrooms
- Easy to cut to size
- A hand saw can be used to cut panels
- Bespoke panels can be made to customers' requirements
- Dimensions of panel: 905(w) x 30(d) x 580(h) mm
- Lip length 130mm
- 15 years from the manufacturer