My Bathrooms delivery is quick and easy

The main things you need to know:

  • Most deliveries are within 2 to 5 working days 
  • Delivery estimates are provided on the site 
  • Our delivery charge does increase if you live in the Scottish Highlands or Northern Ireland. 
  • Please call for a price for international deliveries
  • Our delivery charges are shown in the basket – they are never hidden!
  • Large pallet deliveries will be to the curbside you will need help unloading the pallet 

Have we got everything in stock?

We aim to have an option for every house and bathroom. Working to your specification at a price point that works for you. We can help you build your perfect bathroom. To offer the vast array of products with all their possible colours and permutations we can supply means that not everything is in stock all the time. Around 85% of our catalogue is readily available with 3 to 5 working days. The other 15% we source directly from the source or a national distributor and we will confirm the delivery to you as soon as we find out. With any order placed our system will begin to process your order and we will come back to you as soon as possible to confirm any delay. If there is a delay, getting items to you as quickly as possible is what we are about, so we will always work with you to find the best solution to get your order to you, be that looking at alternative items or trying different suppliers.

How much is delivery? 

All of our carriage costs are advertised in the basket. Add all the items you are looking for in and you will have an accurate price for delivery. We try to keep the delivery costs down for any order. We do our best to do this and we work with tried and tested couriers who we are confident provide the best balance we can find between costs and service. We could probably do our deliveries for a bit cheaper, but they will more than likely arrive in a million pieces; which just doesn’t work for us or our customers. All our couriers are insured so you have the confidence that if there was a problem (and let's be honest, we do all we can but sometimes items do get damaged in transit) we can get the items easily replaced for you if they arereported within a reasonable amount of time. Please see our terms and conditions for more information about damages:

Which courier do you use?

We use different types of couriers to deliver your items based on the type of items you have ordered. Each will be in contact with you in some way to ensure you are aware of the delivery prior to the goods being delivered to you; there is no point attempting delivery if you are not in. All deliveries require a signature, so you do not have to worry about your items being left randomly outside your property or hidden somewhere safe. If you’re not going to be in for the delivery, please speak to our sales staff about the potential options we have, as the delivery will fail if you assume that the goods will be left. If the delivery fails because you are not present then there could be a re-delivery charge to get the goods back to your property.

Can I return an item when you deliver my next item?

Our couriers charge us to go from point to point, so if they are at your property making a delivery they will not be able to accept an item back to return to us, as this will be a separate transaction with them. Please speak to our aftercare team and we can look at some options for you.
If you have any more questions about our delivery just give us a call and we would be happy to check stock on any item prior to purchase and run through any of the points you have questions on.

More information about our terms and conditions can be found here: